Anchor Lamina GmbH
Anchor Danly's European manufacturing facilities, Anchor Lamina GmbH, are located in Chemnitz, Germany.
Web site at: www.anchorlamina.de
Anchor Lamina GmbH specializes in manufacturing complex machined steel plates, welded steel constructions, special fully assembled automation projects, and blanking dies for the automobile industry.
Products & Services
We have built an excellent reputation in Europe, especially in the application and use of advanced and leading edge technologies in engineering design and manufacturing.
Anchor Lamina GmbH capabilities include:
Engineering & Design
Our experienced design engineering staff will work with you from conceptual design to final product.
- Advanced flame cutting to depths of 300 mm and cutting angles between 90° and 45°
- Stress relief annealing for single plates as well as complete construction
- Capability to handle work pieces to 25 tons for one stop cutting on 5-axis CNC machines with travel ranges of 3500 mm x 6000 mm x 800 mm
Welded steel constructions
We provide welded steel constructions up to 3500 mm x 6000 mm in size. Our customers find this to be an alternative to cast frames and die sets for composite tools.
- Standard hot rolled steel
- Specialty steels including pre-hardened
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel on request
Please visit our European web site at www.anchorlamina.de for more information.