OEM Metal Fabrication Services
Anchor Danly's OEM Metal Fabrication Services give manufacturers access to an integrated metal fabrication and manufacturing operation, steel inventory, and logistics support to produce large fabricated parts and subassemblies.
Our secondary processing and finishing facilities allow for low and mid volume metal fabrication, machining, metal finishing and shipping of assembly-ready large fabrications.
Anchor Danly's ability to manufacture anything from single complex custom fabrications to multiple part projects, has allowed us to successfully partner with customers in industries such as agriculture, automation, forestry, gas & oil, machine builders, mining, packaging, paper processing, power generation, recycling, steel rolling, and water purification.
Our contract manufacturing services range from large steel fabrications to steel plate kits sequenced and supplied for in-plant and off-site fabrication and assembly.
- Project Management & Engineering
- Robotic & Operator Welding
- Secondary Machine Processing
- Mechanical Assembly
- Steel Plate Kits
- Contract manufacturing
- Sequencing, logistics, and delivery
Project Management & Engineering
- Engineering support
- CAD/CAM systems
- Project management
Robotic Welding Cells
- Equipped to handle weights up to 14,550 lbs. (6600kg)
- Two work stations can accommodate fabrications as large as 11ft. long x 8 ft. wide x 5 ft. high (3.3 m x 2.4 m x 1.5 m) as standard
- Full 360° part rotation allows for coordinated motion while welding — ensuring consistent, high-quality welds
Secondary Machine Processing Capabilities
- Metal Forming
- CNC flame and plasma cutting
- Machine and Blanchard Grinding
- CNC Machining
- Weld stress relieving
- Thermal and vibratory metal stress relieving
- Shot or sand blasting, priming and painting
Mechanical Assembly Services
- Assembly of customer specified or customer provided parts
- Wiring & Control Requirements—Call for availability.
Steel Plate Kits
- Beveling, forming and descaling
- Sequence detail skidding
- Continuous inline shot blaster accommodating 72 ft. wide x 18 ft. tall
- Robotic welding for controlled process
- Extensive secondary and finishing capabilities
- In-stock steel inventory
Sequencing and Delivery
- Finished product delivered to your schedule
- Advanced shipping notification
- A fleet of trucks for deliveries
- Carriers for heavier loads
Anchor Danly Fabrications is CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau) certified and AWS (American Welding Society) certified, and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered.
Please contact Anchor Danly Fabrications for a quotation on OEM metal fabrication services.