Steel Plate Services and Processing
Anchor Danly has a full range of steel plate services and processing available. Steel plate services include CNC plasma cutting, flame cutting, Blanchard grinding, boring and machining of steel plate of various sizes and complexities according to your specifications. Stress relieving, heat treating and shot blasting services are also available. The edges of the plate can be furnished torch cut, milled or ground.
Anchor Danly Steel Plate Services include:
- Blanchard grinding up to 144 inch diagonal
- CNC Machining
- Steel plate Services
- Stress relieving
- Steel delivery up to 46,000 lbs. capacity
- Quality control Inspection
- CNC Burning machines up to 150 inches x 270 inches
- Steel plate thickness ranging from 3/8 inch to 16 inches—Contact us for plate thickness greater than 16 inches.
- Maximum diagonal for Blanchard grinding is 144 inches
- Planner mill capacity of 120 inches x 360 inches x minimum 2 inch thickness (3000 mm x 9000 mm)
- Milling capacity for plate sizes up to 138 inches x 320 inches (3500 mm x 8130 mm)
- Annealing oven load dimensions 8 ft. x 10 ft. x 30 ft. (2400 mm x 3000 mm x 9000 mm)
- Quality control inspection
- Burning machine capacity up to 150 inches x 270 inches (3800 mm x 7000mm)
- Heavy truck delivery fleet with 46,000 lbs. (20,800 kg) load capacity.
For more information about our steel plate and steel plate services or for a quotation for your next project, contact any of our Anchor Danly locations.
- Windsor, Ontario
- Tilbury, Ontario
- Cambridge, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Ithaca, Michigan
- Los Angeles, California
- Chemnitz, Germany
Alternatively, CAD drawings can be uploaded on-line from our Quotation Request Form.