Steel Plate Supplier
Anchor Danly maintains a large inventory of steel plate to meet your service requirements. We provide full service steel plate supply and service.
The dimensional tolerances and properties of the material we specify provide optimum machining and stability. Our stocking programs of high quality steel material include:
- Standard steels include hot rolled Type AISI A36, 44W, and 50W 1020 mild steels
- Carbon steel plate in thickness between 0.25 inch and 15 inches
- Custom and standard steel plate sizes up to 120 inches x 360 inches
- Specialty steels including 1045 and 4140 (mild and pre-hardened) 1½ inch thru 6 inches thick (12.7 mm thru 152 mm)
- Variety of structural steel profiles, tubes and shapes
We are capable of processing steel plates with thickness ranging from 3/8 inch to 16 inches (9.5 mm to 400 mm).
Steel Plate Quality
All steel plate inventory is 100 percent traceable to the mill. A certified test report and traceability documents are available.
Steel Plate Quotation
For more information about our steel plate and steel plate services or for a quotation for your next project, contact any of our Anchor Danly locations.
- Windsor, Ontario
- Tilbury, Ontario
- Cambridge, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Ithaca, Michigan
- Los Angeles, California
- Chemnitz, Germany
Alternatively, CAD drawings can be uploaded on-line from our Quotation Request Form.